A new activity will be posted Monday.
Hope you are all enjoying your weekend!
I have been getting requests for some more complicated crafts for older siblings so today I am offering up two crafts using the same materials that will keep preschoolers and school age kids busy!
You may remember this art project from your school days, it was a favorite of mine as a student and teacher. Some preschoolers have the dexterity for this craft but generally I would suggest this for Kindergarten and up.
- Gather your materials. You will need tissue paper in your desired colors. Some card stock, or better yet an old cereal box or other piece of light card board. A pencil or small marker and some glue.
- Cut the tissue paper into squares no bigger than 2×2 inches.
- Draw the picture you are going to make. Don’t worry if you make a mistake the tissue paper will cover it anyway.
- Take one or two pieces of paper and place your marker or pencil end in the middle.
- twist the tissue around the end
- Dip in glue and place on picture.
- Keep going until your picture is done!
Easy Peasy Tissue Collages