My husband and son share a special bond, Home Depot. It started with the race car carts they have, moved to the ride on mowers and now when they go it’s all about forklifts. This craft uses glue and water but if you have modge–podge that will work too.
- Gather your materials. We went for a leisurely walk around Home Depot and grabbed all the free leaflets with their logo on them. We also used an old jar, glue, water , scissors and a paint brush.
- Start by clipping out the logo from the leaflets. We also decided on green as the background color so we clipped out big pieces of green as well.
- Mix 3:1 ( glue to water), mix well.
- Brush a thin layer on and lay down your back ground color.
- Add more glue mix
- Add your logos
- Add more glue mix.
- Let dry.
- Fill with pencils, frequently used screw drivers or even things like screws or nails.