She’s Here !

We welcomed our sweet baby girl into the world at 6 am this morning, June 24th . Now it’s time to bond, nurse, snuggle, nurse and change a lot of diapers which my son has promised me he is planning on helping with. While we fall in love with being a family of four we will be taking a few days off, but I have scheduled some great posts to keep you all busy.

Comments

Happy, Happy Day!! Today is also my baby girl’s birthday (7 years old this year!!) It’s also Mid-Summer’s Day, St. John’s birthday, and International Fairy Day! It’s a very important day :-)
    Enjoy all the snuggling, nursing, loving, and sweetness!
    .-= maria´s last blog ..Re-evaluating =-.

Congratulations!!
    There’s nothing on this planet sweeter than baby girls!
    .-= Simply Cathi´s last blog ..Wordless Wednesday – Fasten Your Seat Belts! =-.

3. Lisa says

HOORAY!!!! Um, you should take more than just a couple of *days* off! We’ll make it until you return!! :) Enjoy that little miracle.

4. MommyTeacher123 says

I’m so glad she is finally here! :)
    .-= MommyTeacher123´s last blog ..Red,White and Blue Necklaces =-.

5. Lea says

Congratulations! Enjoy your time with your little one…can’t wait to see what fun things you come up with for an older boy & younger girl to do…my family is just like yours. I love your blog so much.

6. Trisha says

Hooray!! Congratulations and welcome to the world, little baby girl. Enjoy your little one. I wish you and your family all the best.

Congratulations!

I can’t wait to read about all the ways that you incorporate your new little one into the activities and business of your lives!

A lucky little one, indeed!

8. Josephine Parsons says

Congratulations!! We also welcomed our daughter into this world just 2 days prior to your little bundle (and have a 3 year old son!) Enjoy all of those fun, special, precious tender moments as they evolve!!

9. Casey Snyder says

Congratulations! She is beautiful.. I just had my daughter 6 weeks ago. I can tell you with the second one it FLIES by so fast! Girls are so fun:)

10. Janelle says

Felicidades! I had a baby 5 weeks ago-a boy. I have a 3 yr old girl. She’s a big help and she loves her brother so much! It’s much more fun being a family of four. Enjoy your new baby. What’s her name?

Girlfriend! I just realized today that I hadn’t heard about your baby! I was out of town when she was born. Sweet! Sweet! Hope you are enjoying your time together! Love you!

a