This was a huge hit with a group of 2.5 year olds, but younger children will still enjoy the process even if they don’t love the end result!
- Gather your materials. You will need 2 pieces of construction paper or card stock, some glue, cotton balls , double stick tape or a stapler and some chalk.
- Give your child one piece of the paper and the chalk to decorate it with. I use chalk because it gives a soft fluffy look , but don’t feel limited to that.
- While they color, fold the 2nd piece of paper in two .
- Draw a bunny ear, and cut through both layers.
- Using the glue attach the cotton balls to the ears. Let dry.
- While your child is gluing , take their colored piece of paper and cut in two lengthwise . Using double stick tape or stapler, create a headband that will fit your little bunny’s head. I don’t suggest glue, it’s too messy for this step.
- When the ears are completely dry attach them on either side of the headband! Again i suggest using double stick tape or a stapler for this step.
Do your ears hang low?Do your ears hang low?
Do they wobble to and fro,
Can you tie them in a knot ?
Can you tie them in a bow?
Can you through them over your shoulder like a continental soldier?
Do your ears hang low?
( Repeat fast, slow, quiet and loud!)
For Easter books check here