Kids love painting with things that weren’t made for painting and when the weather is nice taking arts and crafts outside is a must. It’s so much fun to paint with fly swatters because the slap down, splatter the paint and turn an art project into a physical activity. This fly swatter painting is also a fun way to make wrapping paper too.
- Gather your materials. You will need some craft paper ( mailing sections of stores carry it for cheap, or you can use the opposite side of extra wrapping paper), a dish for paint, paint and a fun fly swatter. You may also need some rocks to hold down the paper if it’s windy.
- Cut a large piece of paper.
- Pour the paint into a dish – we are using the lid to my brownie pan.
- Dip your swatter in
- SWAT ! It can splatter so wear yucky clothes in case.
- Add a new color
- SWAT ! Don’t forget your helmet.
- Let dry.
- Wrap your gift or hang to display.