When I think of spring I think of the flowers and the grass peaking from the snow, for the letter of the week we are going green and celebrating spring !
- Gather your materials. You will need 2 pieces of construction paper, some green markers or crayons, green Easter grass , glue and scissors.
- Start by drawing a large upper case G
- Have your child color the G with the green markers.
- Next add the glue !
- Add the grass- I pulled some of the grass apart to make it easier for my son to glue it on.
- Keep going until it’s covered. Let dry
- Cut out the G and glue it onto the 2nd piece of paper.