Below you will find links that will hopefully provide you all with information to keep your precious little ones safe and sound !
- All about infant car seats, why they should ONLY be used rear facing and why you might want to think twice before using an old seat.
- 1 year old and 20 pounds is the earliest you can turn your child around in a toddler seat but click here to find out why it is safer to keep your toddler rear facing as long as possible.
- Click here to check to see if any seat your child may be using has been recalled.
- A guide to Forward Facing Seats
- A Parent’s Guide to Booster Seats!
- This video is not easy to watch BUT will have you considering keeping your child in a 5 point harness as long as possible.
- Click Here to find a car seat technician near you to check your seat- research suggests that as many as 90% of all car seats are incorrectly installed!