So here we go I have a washcloth with warm water ready, a table cloth protecting my ikea table, and my son who isn’t even 2 even though the package says 3+. I’m watching him carefully especially his mouth which often finds it’s way to all sorts of art supplies!
What I liked:
- The price, well under 10 dollars for a pack of 4.
- The colors are vivid
- Not very messy
- Not made in China ( South Africa)
What I didn’t like:
- They don’t roll on very consistently, so you get darker spots and little pools of paint.
- Hard to use as anything other than free art/ abstract .
- My son didn’t put it in his mouth, shocking!
- The colors
- You can see in this picture that he has the bottle at the wrong angle, I know that the age is 3+ but wanted to mention that this can be frustrating for young kids .
- It took a long time for the picture to dry so I wouldn’t let him touch it until it was dry and he was not pleased. The stain warning on the box had me a little worried.
Over all I think these make a fun add on to your art supplies but are by no means a must have and I would probably reserve them for older kids.