If you would like to be included in our monthly blog roll post this weekend, you need to email me with your blog address by Friday night . If you have submitted your blog before you need not worry it will automatically be added.
As Promised here are some of the fantastic blogs and websites of our readers! I love taking a peek inside such fun , devoted and loving families. If you want your site added, all you have to do is contact me and I will be happy to add you too!
- Keeping Up With The Keller Kids !
Also we are up for ” Favorite Family Website” on Hillbilly Housewife , we had a huge lead but another site is gaining on us. Please vote !!
- Gather your materials. You will need an Oven set at 275* , a muffin tin, with liners, and all those old broken crayons we all have laying about. New ones would work too!
- Line your muffin tin with paper liners, and about half full with the crayon bits.
- Bake for about 8 minutes, watch them closely because they melt fast.
- Take them out of the oven once they are melted and let cool for 30 minutes.
- Remove the liners and get coloring! If they break put them aside and do it again!
If you have a craft idea or activity you have recently done with your child and want to share, send it to email@example.com along with pictures and I will gladly feature it in a future reader’s Corner!
Look At These Artists!
Click here to get the instructions.
Jackson is concentrating hard on his terrific traffic light, it looks great!
Find out how he did it here.
Good work ! Click here for the how to .
If your little artist wants to share their masterpieces
contact me and I will feature them !