Sent In By You
Jessica over at The Entertaining House is always sure to have something fun and crafty on her site. These ornaments turned out so well, they look like something you would find at a little chi chi boutique! For the full how to check out :
The Entertaining House
When Michelle over at Her Cup Overfloweth sent me this idea I knew immediately I wanted to feature this! I just think it’s funky, personal and a great keepsake to cherish, oh and way simpler to make than you think.
For the full how to pop over to
Her Cup Overfloweth
and don’t forget to check out Michelle’s other awesome ideas!
For full instructions and more adorable pictures
Thank you Lyndsay for letting me share this!
This idea came from one of our readers Carrie who did this adorable craft with her young daughter , she sent it to me and I knew I wanted to save it for Halloween week! It’s so easy and the results are so cute! I’ll be making this with my little man today!
- Gather your materials. You will need 5 pieces of paper in light orange , white, yellow, darker orange and black , glue and a marker.
- I cut out the shape of candy corn on a light orange piece of paper and drew the 3 lines of candy corn.
- I tore up a bunch of pieces of white, yellow and orange paper
- Then she helped me sort them and put them where they go on the candy corn (yellow on the bottom, orange in the middle, white on the top). Since she’s younger (20 months) I had them mostly sorted for her and she could glue them on but for older kids you could just mix them all together.
- Voila a cute and easy Halloween Treat!