Turkey Baster Painting
Before you gather all your tools to make the perfect turkey , grab your bulb baster and some paint! This was a ton of fun, and a huge mess. A tip for after you are done, pop your child and the turkey baster into the bath that way you wont have the tedious task of cleaning the paint out of it before using it next week. All the paint will come out in the bath and you can pop it in the dishwasher after that!
- Gather your materials. You will need paint, a little water, something to hold it , a dish towel, paper, a piece of construction paper and of course a turkey baster.
- Thin the paint a little with water, just a tiny bit though if it’s too thin it will splatter everywhere, and I mean everywhere. Test it out before handing it to your child.
- Dip the baster in and start. I showed my son how to do it once and off he went, he alternated between actually using it as a baster and just dipping the tip in and onto his paper.
- Try a second or third color! I only made 3 colors because it uses a fair amount of paint up, but there is no reason to not use more if you want. Keep going !My son made 5 pictures- although by the end his fingers were used a bit more than the baster.
- Let dry and tape to a piece of construction paper for the complete masterpiece look!