Did you see your favorite alphabet activities in our Friday post? Check it out to aee all the alphabet activities that made our list. Today we are talking all about math. I love math and one of my absolutely most favorite things to do with it is to turn math into a game. Lots of math games made it onto this list of favorite math activities for kids because games are such a wonderful tool for developing mathematical skills. Let’s see if your favorite is on the list
- This Lego Math Game was not only popular at our house, it was our most popular math activity of 2014!
- My kids love to hit things so when I can work that into a math game I pretty much feel like I have just won the lottery. This Count & Pound Math Game will be a huge hit at your house too!
- Buggy and Buddy had a lot of great posts this year but I fell in LOVE with their Pete The Cat inspired Subtraction Game.
- At Easter we did a fun math game that also worked as a egg decorating activity. Color by Number Eggs!
- Our Outdoor Number Line was a wonderful way to take math outside and my kids LOVED it.
- Frugal Fun 4 Boys has a rad little game called Fill The Cup that works on preschool math skills while having fun!
- We wove math into a monster theme with this Monster Math Craft. I love that they worked on math skills while getting crafty!
- This bead craft is actually a math game! Fun Bead & Roll post from PBS Parents.
- Volunteering with 2nd graders inspired this Place Value Robot Activity and my then first grader adored it!
- He liked this Pokemon Math activity even more.
Don’t miss tomorrow because we are sharing our favorite book lists!