Whether you have a budding environmentalist or astronomer this planet earth banner is a fun decoration to make and decorate with for Earth Day! My son loved this Earth Day craft and just kept going and going!
- Gather your materials. You will need some coffee filters, blue and green food coloring, a pen, scissors, some party streamers, an eye dropper and tape .
- Start by drawing circles on your coffee filters.
- Mix water and food coloring ( I used a lot of color so it would show up on the filters.)
- Using the eye droppers add the colors to your coffee filters.
- He was in heaven he loved making these . I had a few layers of paper towels under the coffee filters to absorb the extra which was great since he saturated many of the filters.
- Let dry.
- Cut circles out.
- Tape onto the streamer.
- Hang up and talk about why you made this craft, how precious and fragile our earth is and how we can help preserve it!
Our Favorite Book About Recycling to read with your Earth Day Craft