How Everyday Preschool Can Help
Teaching at home or at school is a tough job. Everyday Preschool makes it easy for you to plan ahead and can even save you on the days when you haven’t! These activities take no time to prep and use the everyday materials you have on hand.
It’s time to stop stressing and have fun teaching again!
Use My Expertise Every day with Everyday Preschool
I’m a teacher like you. I know what you need to make your job easier and more fun. This book combines my graduate education in early childhood development with my decades of teaching preschoolers. My expertise, combined with my everyday teaching advice, makes this the preschool activity book every parent and preschool teacher needs.
INSIDE EVERYDAY PRESCHOOL:
- Over 170 simple preschool activities that use everyday materials. You don’t need to invest a lot of money to be a good teacher.
- Activities are short, with minimal prep, so you can fit some learning into your busy day.
- Organized into nine categories of learning; literacy, math, science, sensory, art, fine motor, gross motor, social-emotional, and reading tips.
- Everyday Preschool activity book was created using various state standards for PreK and has tips for making activities easier or harder to fit every child.
- An Appendix filled with an extensive book list links to free preschool printables, preschool songs nursery rhymes, my favorite playdough recipe, and more.
Are you ready to have fun teaching preschool again?