- Gather your materials. You will need some feathers, construction paper, glue , crayons and some scissors.
- Draw a fat F, if your child is able to have them draw it, it’s better to have them do a wonky F than you doing a perfect one, remember it doesn’t have to be perfect but if you let them do it they are learning even more!
- Time to decorate the F with crayons- or markers if you want! I would avoid using paint only because you would have to wait for it to dry before step 4.
- Pop on the glue!
- Add the feathers. If ou are doing this with a toddler watch carefully for this step, the feathers can get stuck on their fingers and frustration can set in FAST, so before they throw a tantrum and end the activity prematurely try to step in and help .
- Cut the F out and glue it onto another piece of construction paper for stability.
( Please excuse the bags under my eyes, my son is sick- I have not slept in days!)
Five little Frogs
Five little frogs sitting on a well
One peeked in and down he fell
Froggies jumped high
Froggies jumped low
Froggies jumped everywhere to and fro!
Purse Full of Letters!