- Gather your materials. You will need 2 foam sheets ( construction paper is a fine alternative) , some glue, sequin, glitter , scissors and a pen.
- Draw a big K on one of the foam sheets.
- Cover the K in glue .
- Add sequins ( proud mama side note- he didn’t eat a single sequin! You may notice glue on his lips though..one thing at a time.)
- While your child is doing this step draw and cut out a crown in a contrasting color foam, add some glue to it.
- If you dare, cover it ( and possibly your child and kitchen) in glitter.
- Let everything dry.
- Cut out the K
- Glue the K onto a piece of construction paper and glue the crown on.
The Grand old Duke of York!
The Grand old Duke of York,
he had 10000 men,
he marched them up to the top of the hill,
and he marched them down again!
When they’re up they’re up,
and when they’re down they’re down,
and when they’re only half way up,
they’re neither up nor down !
* I normally sing this one time fast, then slow then super fast !