- Gather your materials. You will need one orange and one black piece of construction paper, 2 sheets of white foam , a pen, scissors, glue and crayons. We are using all the metalics , white and black crayons, just to stay with a Halloween theme.
- Have your child color the 2 pieces of paper, although it looks like fantastic squiggles, and they are fantastic, my son informed me that there were cats and a witch on his paper.
- Although we simply colored another option would be to use fun Halloween stickers .
- While your child does that you can draw a bone shape on one sheet of foam, and layer it with the 2nd and cut out.
- Trim the black piece of paper into a square and glue on the orange paper.
- Make a X with glue.
- Add the bones!
Little Artists !
This week I am focusing all on Halloween, if you have made one of our Halloween crafts and have pictures you want to share I will be devoting a post to our readers and their creations! All you have to do is send me the pictures!