I haven’t done too many Easter crafts but I couldn’t help but do this very obvious letter of the Week Activity! I like using water colors because even harsh reds and greens looked muted when they are done with water colors.
- Gather your materials. You will need 2 pieces of construction paper, some fancy card stock( or regular old colored paper of any sort) scissors or a oval paper punch, glue, water colors and a marker.
- Write a large uppercase E on one piece of construction paper.
- Have your child paint the E to their liking with the water colors.
- While they are painting cut out multiple eggs from the fancy paper.
- When your little Picasso is done add the glue.
- Add the eggs, my son was so speedy with this I barely got a photo!
- Let dry
- Cut the E out and Glue to the 2nd piece of paper.