Let’s face it most ( not all) of us doing crafts with our kids are moms so if you want something handmade you may have to do it with your child and still act surprised when they stuff it into a bag and hand it over on Mother’s Day. There is nothing wrong with that but this craft makes it so you can help them make something without ruining the surprise!
- Gather your materials. You will need some craft paper ( mailing sections of stores carry it for cheap, or you can use the opposite side of extra wrapping paper), a dish for paint, paint and a fun fly swatter. You may also need some rocks to hold down the paper if it’s windy.
- Cut a large piece of paper.
- Pour the paint into a dish – we are using the lid to my brownie pan.
- Dip your swatter in
- SWAT ! It can splatter so wear yucky clothes in case.
- Add a new color
- SWAT ! Don’t forget your helmet.
- Let dry.
- Wrap your gift, a gift for your mom or another mom you know and love!
These books are mommy books that I have reviewed in the past for other themes, more mama books are on the way later this week!