Felt Wreath Ornament
Letter of the week is on hold while we focus an amazing amount of energy on my favorite them for crafts, Christmas! So each Monday instead of our regular old letter of the week we will be doing a series of unbreakable ornament crafts. I know I need more and more unbreakable ornaments as my son keeps growing but is still too curious for his own good. There is no reason to leave your tree only half decorated anymore.
- Gather your materials. You will need some red, green and white felt ( mine was scrap), some beading wire, a large needle, pinking sheers, and some fun ribbon.
- Start by cutting your felt into rough squares.
- Thread your wire through your needle.
- Thread the felt onto the wire , making a pattern.
- When it’s all threaded on take the ends and tie in a tight knot. Snip the ends.
- Add some fun ribbon and hang it up- on the low branches, because it’s unbreakable !