Hand print crafts are always fun to do and usually don’t get recycled even by me ( I rarely keep crafts). For St.Patrick’s Day make this simple craft with all ages of kids, from toddlers who can just do the painting to school age kids who are perfectly able to do it with little to no help. With little ones you will be doing a lot of cutting , it’s tricky to cut out hands even when you are full grown, but for something that doesn’t get recycled it’s well worth it.
- Gather your materials. You will need some white paper,a sheet of orange construction paper, a marker, some green paint, a paint brush or roller, some gold glitter glue, scissors, and glue.
- Start by tracing your child’s hands 4 times.
- Time to paint!
- Add some gold glitter glue and let dry.
- Cut out, I also cut out a stem from the extra around the hand prints. One of our hands didn’t survive, so our planned 4 leaf clover turned into a shamrock.
- Add glue to the orange paper.
- Add the stem and hands. Let dry.
Need more St.Patrick’s Day Activities ?