Need a fun art project for your older kids? This fall tree project is perfect. It’s somewhat time consuming for the careful or perfectionist child but dries quickly enough for those who are more impatient. Welcome fall into your house and or homeschool curriculum with this .
- Gather your materials. You will need a canvas, painters tape, a sponge paint brush and paint.
- Start by taping the tree form. I ripped my tape into strips for the branches.
- I also made falling and fallen leaves with tiny pieces.
- Press down hard so paint won’t seep under.
- Start painting. I used all different fall colors and blended them.
- Let dry
- Peel off the tape carefully.
Need a fall themed craft for a younger child? Try this Fall Leaves Craft