Link and Share !

I need a snappy name for this linky.  After you link up this week please if you have a fun name for our weekly linky leave it in the comments.  I love the ideas that are shared every week and wish I had had access to all your amazing blogs when I was still teaching . Thank you so much for sharing them week after week.

Are you new to this soon to be adorably named linky? Well welcome , leave a link to your very best post of the week below and check out the other links.

Have a great week.

Comments

The weather is still quite hot here so we spent the morning smashing water balloons. I use to love water balloon fights as a kid and so was thrilled when our little man love it too. What a great morning.

Can’t wait to see what other activities are on this week’s link up :)

How about Link and Learn? I liked what you titled it a couple of weeks ago also, but I couldn’t remember it exactly. Linky Links or something.

Whatever you call it, it is an amazing gift! THANK YOU!!!

I linked a SUPER simple addition to ring around the rosy (or is it rosie…) I’m not sure…every time I sing the song, visions of people keeling over come to my head (sorry!)- but since I know this doesn’t pop into the children’s heads and they love this…we sing it again…and again..and again! (As for names: Little Links to Learning or Links for Little Ones- that’s all I can come up with!)

4. Maria says

Hmmm…nothing creative comes to mind…kinda like the “Link and Share” or “Link and Learn”. I am a little intimidated by the “brilliant post” thing as I don’t consider any of my posts particularly brilliant, haha.

I love this Linky though, I have found a lot of really creative stuff out there by really dedicated people.

Thanks!

i’m happy to say that i finally posted a link that’s NOT related to hair! still cultural relevant to my chocolate/vanilla blog, though…. :-)

This is the first time I have linked up like this. Not sure I did it correctly considering it said I had to subscribe–which I think I did successfully. (?)

My suggestion for the linky name is Post Boast–but not sure if that sounds too negative. LOL

I see my linky posted 2ce. (52 and 53) I thought I did it wrong the first time using my first name. Sorry about that! :) I’ll try to get it right next time!

This comment can be deleted! LOL

I have just created a blog button for you called “link and learn”, customized with your notimeforflashcards.com crayon-yielding kid. Hope you like it. =)

Although I don’t have any problem with Link and Share, I do also like Link and Learn and Sunday Best. I am SO excited about the post I linked up today! We’re doing some fun Mardi Gras activities and recipes right now, and this sensory bin is my favorite so far!