Water Activities For Kids

summer activities for kidsSummer is the perfect time to learn and play outside so grab the sunscreen and head outdoors. Kids love water and even if you don’t live near a beach or have a pool you can still let them play and explore to their hearts content.  Here are some fun water themed activities like Letter Spraying ( pictured above) to try this summer.

Painting With Water

Sink or Float?

Color Mixing ( check out his hair in this post , all my fault!)

Angry Birds Water Balloon Game

Comments

My twins Love anything to do with water. A paint brush and a bucket of water have been keeping them busy for hours lately. They love to pretend they are painting their play house. we have an interlock driveway so they use the paint brush to make patterns on the bricks as well.

2. Julie says

Don’t under-estimate just a squirt bottle filled with water! Last week he “washed” my tires for me with it. I add food coloring in the winter so he can “paint” the snow.

These are great ideas. My kiddo LOVES the water… in fact, taking a bath is one of the ways we defuse the “witching hour”… I like the paint brush idea. She loves to paint and I bet she’d take to that idea right away!

such great ideas.Angry Birds Water Balloon Game and Painting With Water are two activities that my child love to do so much.Thanks for your sharing

5. Mama Meg says

Thanks for all the great ideas. We played Angry Birds this past weekend…. HUGE hit with my guys. They woke up this morning begging to play again.

6. wireless thermometer reviews says

My brother suggested I may like this blog. He used to be entirely right. This put up actually made my day. You cann’t consider just how so much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

1. […] Make A Splash – Water Activities For Kids – 1 freebie(s)? […]