Happy New Year !
- Gather your Materials. For the Back of the rainbow I have used some extra wrapping paper but you can use anything, in the past I have used brown grocery bags taped together and it looked great! Glue is great for older preschoolers but if you are worried about the mess or if you have a glue eater ( I know I do! ), try some double stick tape!
- Draw a rainbow, it doesn’t have to be perfect or even good, the paper will cover it .
- Get scrap paper or if you don’t have that you can color some the colors you want. Then hand the paper to whoever loves to rip things, my 14 month old loved this part of the project.
- Decide what order you want and start putting the paper in the arches.
- Keep going and going- roll it up and wait until the next rainy day to add more scrap paper to it.