- Gather your materials. You will need some construction paper, red tissue paper, a marker, a googly eye , glue and scissors.
- Draw a big fat D with your marker, have your child color it of you want and cut it out.
- While your child is coloring it, cut out small triangles to make the dragon’s spikes!
- Glue along the straight side of the D.
- Add the triangles.
- Cut out a small circle add it for an eye, glue the googly eye on top.
- Cut out some tissue paper fire
- Glue on to finish the dragon D !
Tanya Bell says
This was fun to do with my kids (6 and 4 – we homeschool). All your activites (that I have done) are short, sweet, and to the point. THANK YOU!!!
Your welcome, I am so pleased they have been helpful for you.
Jen Plante says
I have a family child care center in my home, and I’m always looking for Letter of the Week activities. I love these! We’ll be making D Dragons this week for sure 🙂
Thanks so much!
So love The Paper Bag Princess; cracked me up!:)
paul stickland says
The Paper Bag Princess is wonderful, one of my favourite books of all time, all my five boys loved it and I’m looking forward to introducing my little Tabitha to it soon!
Sunitha S says
Very nice project. My son 5.5 yrs enjoyed a lot