- Gather your materials. You will need some construction paper, red tissue paper, a marker, a googly eye , glue and scissors.
- Draw a big fat D with your marker, have your child color it of you want and cut it out.
- While your child is coloring it, cut out small triangles to make the dragon’s spikes!
- Glue along the straight side of the D.
- Add the triangles.
- Cut out a small circle add it for an eye, glue the googly eye on top.
- Cut out some tissue paper fire
- Glue on to finish the dragon D !
” The Paper Bag Princess” by Robert Munsch is one of my favorite children’s books ever. It’s sassy so be prepared but it’s got a wonderful message under it’s sassiness! Girls can be strong, can outwit dragons and don’t need a man! I love it!! ” Puff the Magic Dragon” by Peter Yarrow and Lenny Lipton is a beautiful book. The illustrations are outstanding and a perfect accompaniment to such a beautiful story and children’s classic!