- Gather your materials. You will need some rocks, paint, paintbrushes, pipe cleaners, sequins, glue, paper , googley eyes , sparkles and a hot glue gun.
- Paint your rock and let dry before gluing anything on.
- Add some sequins .
- Bend your pipe cleaners into antennae.
- Hot glue it onto the rock, please don’t let even older children do this, I burnt my finger today and man did it hurt!
- Hot glue the eyes on.
- Add some sparkles!
- Add the finishing touches, we made wings out of paper hearts!
Books!Today’s books are all by Sandra Boynton, her books are fun, short and perfect for toddlers and young preschoolers. Also as you can see they are an easy read for an older child to read to a younger one.
” Horns To Toes And In Between” is a cute and novel body part book, pointing out all our favorite body parts, the best being our belly buttons of course.” Moo , Baa , La La La ! “Another brilliant and cheeky little book for your toddler to love. My son has already figured out that it’s funny to say that a dog says ” Bock Bock” knowing full well a dog barks! This book is in that same spirit !