- Gather your materials. You will need some heavy paper, crayons or markers, some glitter ( of course! ) glue, tape and a straw for the handle.
- Draw 2 stars or cheat like me and use a cookie cutter as a template on one piece of paper.Your wand doesn’t have to be a star, I like to use some shape we are learning just for reinforcement but remember not all activities have to have a clear cut lesson. Kids are always learning, sometimes I need to remind myself of this too.
- Decorate your stars with crayons or markers. I usually tape down the paper so it’s easier for my toddler to do the activity and not worry about the paper shifting.
- Time for glue, drizzle it all over.
- Add the dreaded or loved sparkles , shake off the excess and let dry.
- When dry cut out the stars and tape the straw to the inside. Then glue or tape the two stars together sandwiching the straw. Let dry and voila!
hopping through the forest,
scooping up the field mice ,
and bopping them on the head!Down came the Good Fairy,
and she said ,
“Little bunny foo foo, I don’t want to see you,
scooping up the feild mice and bopping them on the head!
I’ll give you three chances before I turn you into a gooooooon!”Repeat until no more chanc