- Gather your materials. You will need 2 pieces of construction paper, a pipe cleaner, a marker, glue , scissors and some paint.
- Draw a large R and some rabbit ears on your construction paper.
- Have your child paint the R and the ears. While painting my son sounded like a pirate repeating ” Arr!” over and over while hitting the paint dobbers onto the paper.
- Cut the R and ears out, snip the pipe cleaner in half and twist to make whiskers.
- I made a R out of glue and then my son was able to match up where his R was supposed to go on the paper.
- Add the ears and whiskers on. My son was patting the ears on so fast you can barely see his arm!
- Let dry!
Little Bunny Foo Foo
hopping through the forest,
scooping up the field mice ,
and bopping them on the head! Down came the Good Fairy,
and she said ,
“Little bunny foo foo, I don’t want to see you,
scooping up the feild mice and bopping them on the head!
I’ll give you three chances before I turn you into a gooooooon!”
- Repeat until no more chances!