Fall Place Card Holder Craft
- Gather your materials. You will need some dried grass, or other fall foliage, glue, cardstock, paper cutter if available, scissors, clothespins, fine-tipped marker, glitter glue, hole punch, and ribbon.
- Start by cutting out an oval with scissors or cheat with a paper cutter like me! I am using brown blank note cards. I liked the color and the weight is perfect for the project.
- Using a hole punch, punch two small holes in the oval.
- Thread a piece of ribbon through, using a longer piece than you think you will need. Trust me, it’s easier to cut off extra than rethread it.
- Add a little dab of glue where the main part of your foliage will be. If you are making this sans kids use hot glue it will be way faster and sturdier.
- Add fall foliage, and then tie a bow.
- Add glue to a clothespin. Don’t add as much as I did, as it took forever for mine to dry!
- Pop your oval on, and then let dry.
- While that dries, cut the 2nd oval out, write the name of a guest and decorate. I chose to do simple dots of glitter glue.
- When dry put your fall place card holder craft together! Remember you can pop different name in for next year, or if you have a change in the guest list. Your place card will stand on its own. I just couldn’t get a good picture!