- Gather your materials. You will need 2 full pieces of construction paper( one white, other any color), a pipe cleaner, sparkle paint, 2 coffee filters, 2 scrap pieces of blue and red paper, a marker, and glue.
- Start by drawing a key hole shape on the white construction paper.
- Using the sparkle paint , paint the angel’s body, let dry.
- Paint the coffee filters.
- While your child is painting cut out a small red mouth and 2 eyes, I drew closed eyes with lashes, but googly eyes would work too.
- Glue the eyes and mouth on.
- While your child is gluing make a halo out of the pipe cleaner.
- Glue the wings to the 2nd piece of paper
- Tape the pipe cleaner to the 2nd piece of construction paper.
- Cut out the dry angel body and glue it to the paper over the pipe cleaner.
Books!For the full round up of
Christmas Book Reviews
Very cute angel! Esme is in love with angels right now, too, so I’ve been looking for angel-type crafts.
The Krazy Girl says
very cute project
Hey, you won an award over at my Grab Bag blog!
We are making these today! It is an easy craft for my 2yr old twins as well as my 5yr old. I have been searching for an angel craft for some time and really liked this one! We didn’t have yellow glitter paint so I just added gold glitter to the yellow paint instead and it turned out nicely!