- Gather your materials. You will need 2 full pieces of construction paper( one white, other any color), a pipe cleaner, sparkle paint, 2 coffee filters, 2 scrap pieces of blue and red paper, a marker, and glue.
- Start by drawing a key hole shape on the white construction paper.
- Using the sparkle paint , paint the angel’s body, let dry.
- Paint the coffee filters.
- While your child is painting cut out a small red mouth and 2 eyes, I drew closed eyes with lashes, but googly eyes would work too.
- Glue the eyes and mouth on.
- While your child is gluing make a halo out of the pipe cleaner.
- Glue the wings to the 2nd piece of paper
- Tape the pipe cleaner to the 2nd piece of construction paper.
- Cut out the dry angel body and glue it to the paper over the pipe cleaner.
Books!For the full round up of
Christmas Book Reviews