- Gather your materials. You will need a paper plate, cheap dollar store garland, pom poms, a small bit of ribbon and a hot glue gun.
- Cut the middle out of your paper plate.
- Start by putting half the garland through the hole. Then start wrapping on end of the garland in and around your paper plate. Don’t glue anything yet.When you get to the end ( all the plate is covered cut.
- Add hot glue to your plate and glue down both ends.
- Add some pom poms and ribbon with the hot glue.
- Time to put this adorable, fast and cheap wreath up for all to see!
When I was a little girl I felt so grown up when I got to decorate my bedroom door for Christmas. This wreath uses craft basics and a dollar store garland to make a wreath the perfect size for a bedroom door!
Like this post? Share it with a friend!