It’s been a while since we’ve made a crown! This Valentine Crown Craft such a great project to do because it’s easy, fun and can be used for imaginative play afterward! Grocery bags are perfect too because they are long enough when cut open, so there is no need to staple two pieces of paper together. Valentine Crown Craft
- Gather your materials. You will need a brown grocery bag, some markers, scissors, tape and valentines stickers. I am using sticker since they are toddler-friendly- you can use paper shapes and glue too but my little man wanted to play before nap time so stickers it was!
- Cut the bag open so it’s long, and draw a line with hearts for the crown. Make sure to make it longer than needed. It will make the crown sturdier if there is extra.
- Invite your child to come and use markers (paint or crayons work too) to color their crown.
- When they are done, bring out the stickers. I hide them until the first step is done so that my son doesn’t sit there begging for them while he is coloring.
- Peel and stick!
- Cut out the crown.
- Measure the crown on your child’s head and tape. I prefer tape or staples because it’s instant and we play right away!