Easter Egg Yarn Craft
- Gather your materials. You will need glue, yarn, a balloon and some ribbon.
- Blow up your balloon a little bit and tie it. (However bit you want to make the egg.)
- Cut some yarn in about 12-inch pieces. For this craft, I used about 20, 12″ pieces total.
- Mix your glue with a tiny bit of water if you want. It will make it easier to soak the yarn, but it will take longer to dry. Either way works – just don’t dilute it too much.
- Start drenching the yarn in the glue.
- Laying the yarn on the balloon, crisscross it over the whole thing.
- Keep going…and going.
- When you feel it’s done, let it dry. I prefer to let it dry by hanging it from a rack with a clothespin. That way it’s not touching anything and won’t get stuck.
- When it’s dry carefully pop the balloon, and fish it out of the egg.
- Add your ribbon to hang your Easter egg yarn craft!
For more fun Easter egg crafts, make sure to follow me on Facebook!