- Gather your materials. You will need a few doilies, a marker, a piece of construction paper,a few pieces of white paper scissors, tape and a art dauber or a bingo dauber.
- Start by drawing 1 large and 1 smaller wing on your white paper.
- Layer a second piece under it and cut out.
- Lay your doily on the wing and stencil. Simply paint on it by going straight up and down, it’s pretty forgiving but you may want a few doilies on hand in case it gets soggy.
- Let wings dry.
- Draw a body and head on the construction paper.
- Cut out and let dry.
- Tape the wings onto the unpainted side of the body and you are done.
I made this ages ago, and with all the holiday crafts it has been bumped. It couldn’t wait any longer. I love , no adore how this turned out and wish I had a reason to make more! The stenciling will probably be very frustrating for toddlers and most preschoolers but my son loved playing with the finished product.
Like this post? Share it with a friend!