- Gather your materials. You will need some milk carton plugs, hot glue gun, hot glue, seed beads, and a small dish that won’t stick to the glue. I used a 2nd dish for the ring to cool in but that was just my preference.
- Pour a mixture of seed beads into a small dish. You don’t want to use too big a dish because you want the beads to be close together .
- Turn the plug inside out , so when you slide it on your finger the solid part stands up against your finger.
- Add hot glue to the solid part that will be facing out. You want a lot of glue.
- Quickly dip it into the beads, gently press it into them.
- Let dry! It’s that easy. Just remember to let it dry completely before wearing it.
This is not a craft for little hands, although my son enjoys playing dress up with this ring. We are a 3 types of milk family so these little plugs accumulate quickly. I had my beads out for another craft when I thought, hmm maybe I could do this… and it worked. These little rings really hold up well and I am so pleased I finally have something to do with them.
Like this post? Share it with a friend!