My son had a lot of fun doing this letter of the week craft today after church. He chatted away to me while doing it peacefully and I didn’t even bother to intervene when he added glue all over the page. He was making a rainbow out of glue and who am I to “correct ” that. He was careful and I was overjoyed he was so independent , well a little sad too .
- Gather your materials. You will need various dry noodles , 2 pieces of construction paper, glue, some markers or paints, and scissors.
- Start by writing a large lowercase n.
- Have your child paint, color or if they want just leave it plain. We pulled out our favorite Do-A-Dot and had fun painting it .
- Add glue.. if you are my son add a lot .
- Add your noodles
- Let dry.
- Cut out and glue to the 2nd piece of construction paper.
More Fun With Noodles !
(click on the pictures for full instructions)
Scooping and Pouring