I was looking for a paint brush to make a different project when I found this plastic fork and immediately got inspired! This was a fast fun and totally cute Christmas tree craft project. My son loved it and it could easily be switched to a wreath , just draw one instead of a tree in step 2. Have fun!
- Gather your materials. You will need a plastic fork, a paint brush, a plate,Â red and green paint , a marker and an old grocery bag or other paper.
- Draw an outline of a tree with marker.
- Spread your green paint on the plate.
- Dip the back of your fork into the paint.
- Print onto your paper.
- When your child is done with the fork prints hand then the brush and red paint to add the lights .
- Let dry and cut out.