I love doing spin art and my $5 salad spinner is perfect for it. To give it a Holiday twist we drew holiday shapes on our paper first then did the spinning. My son begged to turn these into ornaments but they would be just perfect as is. Smaller bits of paint would make a a cool effect but when a 3 year old is the artist you go with the flow.
- Gather your materials. You will need a salad spinner, some paint( thin it a little if you want), glitter glue if you wish, a marker and card stock or my favorite recplacement for cardstock plain paper plates. They are already round so it’s easy to trim for the spinner.
- Start by drawing some holiday shapes, whatever you wish!
- Trim the paper and place in your spinner.
- Add paint.
- Pop on the top and spin!
- Keep going until all the shapes have had a turn.
- Let dry.
- Cut out
- Punch a hole in the top and add ribbon if you are making it into an ornament.