I am thrilled to share this new eBook I collaborated on with other early childhood educators. If you enjoy my posts here, you will love this book. It takes concepts and pre-academic skills and makes them PLAYFUL.
All the activities in ABCs and 123s have been tested and approved by our children. They had fun and your children will too! Your children will love the engaging invitations, and you will be able to see how they are building their skills through play.
The activities have been carefully chosen to offer a wide range of math and literacy skills, working across the curriculum to incorporate play, imagination, science, sensory and art. Being a collaborative effort, it’s like learning from a group of different teachers with different strengths but all with the same goal of making learning fun.
What you”™ll get in this book for $14.99
- 40+ hands-on play ideas that will help your child build their letter and math skills
- Multisensory activities for children aged 2 to 8.
- Resources for parents and teachers, at home or in the classroom, with ideas for indoor and outdoor learning.
- Material lists, step-by-step instructions and full-colour photographs of every activity.
- Suggestions for variations and extensions so you can adapt the activities to suit your child.
- A wide range of learning activities, across literacy and math.
The ABCs and 123s ebook is published and sold by Cathy James at NurtureStore.co.uk. Please direct any customer service queries regarding purchases of the ebook to email@example.com or refer to the NurtureStore FAQ.
The ABCs and 123s ebook is protected under copyright © 2016. All rights reserved.