Greeting Card Collage
I have old greeting cards in almost every drawer in my house, this craft is fun, easy and helps you get rid of the clutter!
- Gather your materials. You will need those old cards you have hanging around, some glue, some scissors and a piece of construction paper.
- Start by cutting out pictures from the images on the cards. Older kids can and should do this step, they will love it too!
- Grab the glue and go for it! Today was my son’s first day gluing himself and there were some spills but I was surprised how well he did, so fear not if they want to try themselves why not?
- Ask them about the colors, shapes and pictures as they keep going!
- Now you can open all those clutter free drawers!