- Gather your materials. You will need an Oven set at 275* , a muffin tin, with liners, and all those old broken crayons we all have laying about. New ones would work too!
- Line your muffin tin with paper liners, and about half full with the crayon bits.
- Bake for about 8 minutes, watch them closely because they melt fast.
- Take them out of the oven once they are melted and let cool for 30 minutes.
- Remove the liners and get coloring! If they break put them aside and do it again!
If you have a craft idea or activity you have recently done with your child and want to share, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with pictures and I will gladly feature it in a future reader’s Corner!