I am sure this craft is not new to all of you, but I still wanted to do it with my son and figured I’d share it! Any craft that uses hand prints is a great keepsake, every year you can pull it out and see how small those little hands were and how much they’ve grown!
- Gather your materials. You will need 3-4 pieces of construction paper or card stock, some googly eyes, a red pom pom, glue, red and green crayons and glue.
- Start by tracing your child’s hands on one piece of paper.
- Now trace their foot on another piece. Cut everything out.
- While you are cutting hand your child the white piece of paper and have them decorate it , older children can draw a nice scene or do a fun abstract like my son.
- Time to glue. Add the foot first if you have a little one, they can glue it , then you can add the hands under it, and your child can press it down.
- Add the eyes
- Don’t forget the red nose!
- I trimmed our paper with pinking sheers and added a red backing so it would stand out against the white door we are displaying it on.