Friendship is something that should be cherished and making something special for a friend is a great way to show friends how much they mean to you. Shrinky dinks can be found at any large craft store or here Shrinky Dinks Craft Kit. They are fast and fun to watch shrink , these can be made into zipper pulls, key chains or necklaces.
- Gather your materials. You will need some shrinky dink paper, black and green colored pencils, a hole punch, a brown grocery bag ( or parchment paper), a cookie sheet , scissors and some ribbon or chain.
- Start by drawing some shamrocks- I can’t hide the fact it took me a while to get it right .
- Next color it green.
- Cut out
- Punch a hole in it.
- Place it on the paper bag on the cookie sheet and place in the oven ( follow the instructions given for the temp).
- Watch the WHOLE time. It only takes a minutes or two.
- Let cool.
- Thread the ribbon through and give someone you care about some luck of the Irish!