Kids love finding things; they are nosey, I mean curious by nature so let’s capitalize on it and have some fun with Colors! Today’s books are worth checking out, so if you only have time, for one thing, sit down and read, it’s so important!
- Gather your materials. You can use any bag, pillowcase that your child can hold. Some colored paper or markers to make signs in the color of your choice. Some tape to hold the signs on.
- Depending on your child’s age and attention span you can do just one or a variety of colors. If you have more than one child, you can assign different colors to each child too!
- Go Hunting!! If your child is really young, you can gather the objects before and make them accessible, but I would suggest that if your child is 2 or over there is no need for this.
- Using the toys, household objects you have found you can build a tower, line them up biggest to smallest or simply play!
- For older children, once you find all the objects you can you can come back and count what you have found, and go back and find another color.
Leave a Comment