- Gather your materials. You will need A piece of construction paper, some paint, some muffin cups ( shiny ones are a bonus!) some mini muffin cups , sequins ( or sparkles) , some glue , tape and a small piece of ribbon.
- Flatten out a muffin cup and place a small amount of paint in the center.
- Let your child finger paint the cup.
- Put some glue in the center of a mini muffin cup, if you do not have a mini muffin cip you can use a small circle of any paper.
- Drop sequins onto the glue.
- My son LOVED this part, we did 4 mini muffin cups. This is great fine motor skills practice, you can even ask them to pick out specific colors of sequins if they are really digging this part of the craft! Just go with their flow!
- Glue the mini muffin cup into the center of the larger one.
- Tape two ( or however many flowers you have) pipe cleaners onto your construction paper for stems, then glue the flowers onto the paper.
- Gather the stems and tie together with a ribbon.
For a cute song about seasons click HERE