St.Patrick’s Day is on the way and here is our first lucky craft! I love making collages because they offer wide boundaries and can be a small easy craft or for older children it can go on and on with layers of materials and textures.
- Gather your materials. You will need some cardboard ( cereal boxes are perfect weight) , a marker, green paint or crayons, glue, and various green collage material. I am using pom poms , tissue paper and felt.
- Draw a shamrock on the cereal box.
- Have your child paint or color the shamrock.
- While they are painting take a second to cut the tissue paper, and felt into small pieces.
- When the shamrock is dry,add the glue
- Add your collage materials. There is no wrong way to do this, so have fun !
- Let dry and cut out.
For few great St. Patrick’s Day Books you have to check out
Chronicle of an Infant Bibliophile
This blog is wonderful, the reviews and age recommendations are spot on.
I think you should bookmark this link for sure.