- Gather your materials. You will need some paint, white felt, glue , a cleaned out single serving container and scissors.
- Start by squirting some paint in the container, we used red and yellow to make orange. For a fast craft like this I try to add in a color mixing lesson . My son has always loved this, if your child isn’t into it don’t push.
- Put the container aside to dry. Make sure it’s not too full with paint. I had to scoop some out and we did some finger painting after with it.
- While that is drying – draw an outline ( although if you are good with scissors just wing it) of a fried egg.
- Cut out.
- When the painted cup is dry, add glue around the edges
- Press down on the felt, let dry.
- Get cookin’
This song was a favorite of mine in Brownies, don’t know why but kids love it!
Cheese and Bologna
And after the macaroni
We’ll have fun with,
Pickles and pretzels,
and then we’ll have some more fried ham,
Fried ham , fried ham , fried ham!