Let the Countdown Begin!
Over the next week I will be counting down the top 7 posts of 2009, I determined the order base on your suggestions on Twitter, Facebook and via email as well as which posts got reposted the most on other blogs, and the most hits. Here is # 7 !
Bandage Lightning Bugs
- Gather your materials. You will need 2 yellow bandages for each bug and one of another color, we chose orange but any color with enough contrast will work. You will also need 2 googly eyes for each bug, a yellow and a white crayon and glue.
- Start by drawing your night scene, a moon, some stars!
- Open your bandages.
- Stick the bandages you are using as bodies on first.
- Next criss cross the yellow bandages over the body to make wings.
- Using the yellow crayon make antennae
- Add the glue for the eyes and add them.
- Let dry
Hope you and your family had a great Christmas
Photo ideas? 100 Portrait Ideas
I thought I have seen it all but this is awesome – I made a little boy out of paper one time and set it out with a doctor kit, red crayons, and bandaids. The preschoolers covered the little boy with scratches (red crayon) and then covered the scratches with bandaids. The poor little paper boy was all beat up!
.-= Deborah´s last blog ..Happy New Year from Deborah =-.
I have done the same thing while teaching and the students loved it!