For years readers have asked me to create a full curriculum for them, but I never felt up to the task. That’s all changed! I am excited to offer a full library of thematic units for preschool launching in summer 2017, but today YOU get a FREE sneak peek!
I decided to let you see a little of the BEACH thematic unit for preschool because I hope even this sneak peek will be helpful for your planning this spring and summer. We plan on using these activities I am sharing in this preview in my preschool classroom in June.
Free Thematic Unit for Preschool
This FREE download is just a preview, and a full thematic unit will be about twice as long and contain:
– Ten thematic picture book suggestions
– Five circle time activities based on one or more of these books
– Ten creative art projects or crafts
– Ten free choice/center ideas
– One printable finger play
What I call the basics:
– Lesson planning templates and how to use them
-Supply list template to use when planning
– 30 simple free choice activities kids love
I named my curriculum BUILD Preschool because it gives you the blocks for you to build the right lesson plans for your child, students, home preschool, or daycare.
Our full thematic units for fall are NOW AVAILABLE.
Check out all our thematic units for sale here: